Protect your home from molds and mildew instantly with this Mold Remover Spray!
This mold remover kills hard-to-reach mildew and molds instantly with its powerful formula. Penetrates deeper to kill mildew at the root and kills 99.9% of common bacteria without scrubbing or rinsing! It is safe to use on hard, nonporous surfaces such as tile, grout, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic. Removes mildew from tubs, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, counter tops, windowsills and more! Killing and cleaning away mildew has never been easier with this Non-Toxic Instant Mold Remover!
QUICK AND EFFECTIVE.Removes molds by sinking in and destroying its roots in just seconds, making it completely gone and impossible to come back.
CLEANS AIR.Removes toxic and the odor produced by mold spreading in the air, creating a clean and healthy atmosphere to breathe in.
LONG LASTING PROTECTION.The spray also works as a protective film to prevent future emergence of molds.
DISINFECTING FORMULA. Kills 99.9% of bacteria that prevents the regrowth of bacteria and mildews.
SAFE TO USE. Made from skin-friendly materials, ensuring it is gentle and harmless on your hands.
WIDE APPLICATION. Works on nearly all surfaces, including walls, toilets, sink, bathtub, wood, fiberglass, concrete, and tile.
- Weight: 45g
- Capacity: 30ml
- Shelf life: use as soon as possible within 6 months after opening